| Zum digitalen Roadbook |
Cultural programs in the neighborhood:
- Museums: Murauer Bier Beer Museum, Wood Museum, Crystal Museum, Health Care Museum
- Churches, abbeys (Murau, Oberwölz, St.Lambrecht), castles, ruins
- Center of Murau, medieval monuments
- One station of the so-called Styrian Wood Route is Murau. Visitors are fascinated by numerous wood architecture masterpieces. You can gain detailed knowledge of wood and the processing thereof at the Wood Museum of St.Ruprecht.
- Vivarium, zoos (Streichelzoo), wild parks
- Train ride on the steam engine of Murtal railway
- Guided town visits
- Many bars and restaurants offer variety and opportunities to relax in the neighborhood, mainly in Murau.