Leisure in the heart of the Alps
Spend your holiday in Mur Valley, in a beautiful environment, in Hotel Alpin. Murau and its neighborhood offer the full scale of active sport tourism: hiking, mountaineering, horse-riding, rafting, cycling, mountain bike, fishing, golf, swimming in the mountain lakes, Nordic Walking, summer bobsleigh on the longest slope of Central Europe.
Our hotel is prepared for the fans of active recreation. It is our pleasure to undertake complete organization and arrangement of group trips.
- The small town of Murau is surrounded by the high mountains of the Alps. The hotel is the starting point of several excursion and hiking tours.
- The popular biking route, Murradweg runs directly in front of our hotel, so pleasant bicycle programs can be organized easily.
- The new 18-hole golf course awaits amateur and pro golfers at the foot of Kreischberg. You can get acquainted with and learn to play golf under favorable conditions through our hotel.
- Within the programs of the horse-riding center nearby you can ride around the neighborhood.
- For adventurers we organize rafting tours on the River Mur that runs at the foot of the hotel upon prior request (participation from the age of 6).
- The neighborhood is famous for its huge trout that can be fished in Mur and small lakes.
- On hot summer days it is refreshing to swim in the mountain lakes nearby and the indoor swimming pool of the town also awaits fans of the water.
- Indoor fitness center (tennis, squash, gym).
If you stay at our hotel, after check-in we issue the Murtal card for you, which allows you to utilize the best services and programs of the neighborhood free of charge. More information here...